Saturday, September 27, 2008

yulenda : HEY HO! Yeah, see you soon! Don't think I don't know your motive for tagging here ah! Haha.
Eve : Hahaha. Ask her lor. Maybe she doesn't love you like I do? (:
Hmm. In case Nazeeya criticise my spelling again!
MARCUS : EHEH! Don't spead, HOR! Interior Design! *Lifts head high up* HAHAHA!
jh : Haha. Still can do, right?
sam : Hello big head. Please don't call me that. Thanks(:
Dom : Don't make me puke, please! Lol.
Ryan : Hahaha. Aiyah, give me face mah!


I have like 4 off days next week. How busy uh?(:
B shift tomorrow, Raffles Hospital with Mum on Mon to receive the biopsy results [ Hope all goes well ], Scheduled off day on Tues etc...............

Anyway, today Mum, Sis & I went to Mum's friend's shop.
She sells clothes, something different from what we usually see on the streets.
It's actually just above Breko cafe at Bugis.
The address is 229A Victoria Street.
I got 3 tops and a jumper the other day when Mum & I went there while waiting to take the ultrascan.
& today I got another top=]
You'll tend to spend more if you're given more more more discounts. Kekezxzx.
Can't wait for shopping after getting my pay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home