Tuesday, September 23, 2008

[ NZ ] : Hahaha. Okay. Tired what!
Alex : Lol. Okay.
Cao : Yes, dog! Lol.
penny : OKIEXZXZ! (:
geraldine : Why leh? Dying to see me comments about you AR? HAHA!
penny : duck! I've been working leh! I WILL meet you!!
Nazeeya : Yah lo, enjoying the breeze on TOP! HAHA!
Marcus : Thanks for that uh! Still haha!
eve : So are you trying to say that I'm cute? =P HAHAHA!
Dom : Yah yah yah, all the bad&mean&evil things are done by me la! Lol.
Prh19 : EHEH, try harder next time! Haha.
penny : Hahaha. Not everytime leh! Nowadays difficult to get OT! zZz!
Marcus : Better practise typing more. Haha.
sam : Yes, Datou? I linked you already la! Haha.
Nazeeya : Hahaha, doesn't matter la, I'm too lazy to delete! & you are not allowed to laugh at my legs K! Yah la I know la, jk only ma! Miss you leh! (:
Honyian : Er I'm not too sure which version it is.


First of all,
Grandpa's condition have improved!
It's a blessing from Heaven!
& I visited him yesterday.
He looks much better.
And is very adorable cos he keep curling himself to a side to eat biscuits(:
& he likes to eat the POPS Cereal which I offered him!


Next,
Offdaytomorrowoffdaytomorrowoffdaytomorrow!
I've been feeling lethargic of late though I get enough sleep when I work D shift.
Colleagues are fun and nice.
Jeanette and boss [ I still don't know why you guys call him that=/ ] have gone for training at Haw Par.
Midas is lovelove(:
My right vanguard is overseas right now.
MrGary hates being called tai jian [eunuch ] :D
DominicGabriel is my nice mature friend.
Marcus likes to ask which course you're from. HAHA *hint*
&&& I miss Nazeeya + Eveline/Evelyn + Vivienne!





Msged Midas in the afternoon to tell her about........
Which she showed Marcus, who used that to threaten me when all of us were on our way home.
Keep saying "Wo you ni de ba bing!" . Thank you, HOR!
Anyway, I met Ahpeik together with Midas, Marcus and Dominic to pass him my stupid punch card worth less than a hundred dollars.
Waited for him for like about 5-10 mins and these kind souls forced me to owe them bubbletea.
Eventually Dominic knew about it.
Okay, actually he said he could guess, idk how.
And when I wanted to do a demo,
The kind Marcus said "Bu yao chi wo de dou fu"
=.="' !
Okay I shouldn't talk bad about him just in case he has to open his SMALL mouth(:
In the end, they were all nice when we bid goodbye.
Marcus was like " Da ge bang ni".
Dom was like " Take care ah".
And all 3 of them were like " We will help you"
((:
Nazeeya, I saw Cherie at JE mrt(:


GeraldineNeo! See I bought Doraemon sweets last week! Kawaii horxzxz?
But none for you! =P
Right now, I'll do a quiz tagged by MsGeraldine.


1. The person who tag you is?
MsGeraldineNeo!

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
Aiyah, just a normal friend la!
Hahaha!
Just kidding!
One of my best friends in poly?


3. Your five impressions of him/her?
Efficient, Idiotic, Bitchy, Irritating, Dumb (:

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Steal my metal glue when we were busy making our 400MM X 400MM model!

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
Eh, you very W-O-L-S leh!


6.If he/she become your lover, you will?
She's not KAWAII enough to be my lover! HAHA! :D


7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
Stop saying that I'm W-O-L-S!


8.If he/she become your enemy, you will?continue with life?
Yeah, continue with my life.
Who cares about her?
HOR? KEKEKEKXZXZ :D


9.If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be?
She's as irritating as balloon & her BESTFRIEND! HAHA!


10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is?
Wish her goodluck for O's! (:

11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Bitchy woman! HAHA!

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Irritating? Bitchy? Or maybe they don't even give two hoots about me! Lol.


13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Irritating?(:

14.On the contrary, the characteristics you hate most about yourself are?
W-O-L-S!

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Hardworking & capable.


16. For people that care and like you, say something to them?
Oh hello?
HAHAHA!


17. Pass this quiz to 5 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you pass to people that have blogs only.
1. BITCH2
2. MICHELLE LO
3. MIDAS
4. MARCUS
5: DOMINIC GABRIEL

18. What is no.2 studying about?
She's in a Junior College.


19. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Today!


20. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Nope.

21. Will you woo no.3?
Obviously not? Lol.


22. Is no.4 single?
No, don't think about it. It's not easy to "chi his tou fu" HOR! HAHA!
23. What is the surname of no.5?
Whao, it's pretty long. I only know Dominic Gabriel.Haha.


Another quiz which asks almost the same things,so i'll just answer the ones that haven't been asked.


1.You want to tell for he/she now is?
I do not understand.


2. Your overall impression of him/her is
Same here.
3. Pass this quiz on to 10 people to see how they feel about you.
1) BITCH2
2) MICHELLE LO
3) PEIYING
4) MIDAS
5) NAZEEYA
6) MARCUS
7) DOMINICGABRIEL
8) GARY
9) RYAN
10) JIA HONG


11. Who is no. 6 having a relationship with right now? (Marcus)
Oh, his sweets lor! HAHA.


12. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (Dominic & Jiahong)
They do not even know of each other's existence

13. What is no. 2 studying about? (MichelleLo)
Junior College.


14. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? (PY)
Last night, for 3 mins. Haha.


15. What kind of music band does no.8 like? (Gary)
Not too sure either. Chinese pop?

16. Does no. 1 have any siblings? (Bitch2)
Nope.


17. Will you woo no. 3? (PY)
I'm straight! (:


18. How about no.7? (DominicGabriel)
He's just a mature friend(:


19. Is no. 4 single? (Midas)
Well, seems so?


20. Surname of no. 5? (Nazeeya)
Er, I don't know. Haha
21. Hobby of no.10?(Jiahong)
Canoe-ing? Hahaha.


22. Do 5 and 9 get along well? (Nazeeya&Ryan)
They do not know each other.


23. Where is no.2 studying? (MichelleLo)
Junior College


24. Talk about no. 1 (BITCH)
Bitch! <33

25. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8? (Gary)
I won't. HAHA!


26. Where does no. 9 live? (Ryan)
I have no idea. Lol


27. What colour does no. 4 like? (Midas)
Idk. M for Magenta? Haha.


28. Are 5 and 1 best friends? (Nazeeya&BITCH)
They are not even acquaintance.

29. Does no.1 have any pets? (BITCH)
Not that I remember. Hamsters?


30.Is no 7 the sexiest person in the world? (Dominic)
Nope. HAHAHA!(:


31. What is no 10 doing right now?(Jiahong)
Probably having canoe training in school? Lol.


Finally I'm done.
EH you guys better guai guai do the quiz HOR!
Hahaha.
Gonna accompany my mum to the doctors' tomorrow!

PS: Thanks Midas, Marcus & Dom. You guys didn't hear anything today right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home