Wednesday, September 10, 2008

penny : HEY HEY YO YO, BITCHYYXZXZ! :D
eve : But I'm not a puppy!
rah : Haha. I don't know. Hmm. Search from? So free at work? LOL =P
koon huat : hello. lol. don't let your girlfriend see this!


Double pay pay again.
This time round, $18 per hour!
HAA HEE HOO HUU! :D
& I realised that I forgot to do some stuffs for a cust when I was on the bus.
Am still thinking how to salvage the situation. Lol.
The double pay today kinda benefited me cos there was like 3 hours of training.
So work ended at 6 and I waited for LimMeiQian and CherishMe.
Yeah, very kind, I know=P
Trained with MeiQian, Marcus, Alwin, Vignesh and I don't know the name of the other guy.


Tues was out with PY & GN!
PY surprised me with her Kawaii outfit and haircut!
HEEHEEHEE PY you're very kawaii K! :D
Town-ed and they were like accompanying me only cos every shop we went into, they will take the seat.
We had pastamania, again.
Seems like we're always having pastamania whenever we're out.
But the one at shaw centre's not very nice though.

Well, it's difficult to capture all 3 of us k.
& the KINDEST PY laughed till ger face was as red as a tomato after this picture.
It's kinda rare cos she's not always amazed.

Shopped till evening & we headed for home cos yours truly had work the next day.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home