Sunday, September 7, 2008

boon hwee : Hello!

Dom : You promised to read me blog? You did? Hahaha!

Eve : Hahaha! I miss you guys!! Vivienne too!! & no I didn't give you a puppy look OK! I know you miss me!=P

Alex : Hello! Thanks! (:

Nazeeya : Lol! I didn't know at first what! & what's dyslexic? Don't use thesauraus LEI! =P
Evelyn/Eveline said it's correct k! YAY! HAHAHA! :D
& yes, it's training room alex!


As usual, I was supposed to meet Gary & Dominic at Buona Vista MRT.
These 2 guys are always not punctual man!
Haha.
Saw Felicia right after I stepped out of the train so I sat there with her cos she was waiting for Kaixin too.
So all of us took the Starhub bus to work together, including Claudia who didn't work yesterday.
Double pay today $14/hr!
Mua ha ha!
Feels great yo!
1 customer who really made my day was, well I forgot his name, but he was the only one these few days who said " Good day to you"before he hung up.
& it's alot more relaxed to be able to transfer calls because some customers are really s***!
They can yell at you just because you want to take down their request and they cannot speak to someone immediately.
Ohyes, we ordered KFC delivery today! :D
Anyway, my family came to fetch me & I insisted for everyone [ Gary, Dominic, Felicia, Thomas, Kernia & Claudia ] to wait together with me.
But it wasn't a very long wait RIGHT? :D
Couldn't long bang anyone cos the car was full already.
Sorry if you guys are reading this! =P

Last minute decision to go to my uncle's house after that.
The neighbour's kids Diners and Dera were there.
Not forgetting, dearest Faith & Grace as well!!
Grace was painting my mum's nail & she was doing it so carefully and for every time she paints onto your skin accidentally, she will use her fingers to rub it off!
& she even knows how to use her hands to fan your nails so that they can dry faster!
So smart right?
She's only 3 years old you know!

Diners drew me!
Looks like the fishy from Spongebob Squarepants right!
& he deliberately drew a sad face!
This is Diners and his sister, Dera!
Handsome LEI?! =D

Grace, the manicurist & I! <33> My family brought Grandpa to Hort Park togethe with 5th Uncle and family!
Such a pity that I wasn't able to go!=(
On a lighter note, I'm meeting GN & PY tmr!
KEKEXZ! =P




PS : Midas, if you're reading this, I know what you'll be thinking k! Update you soonXZXZX! :D






Sat was work as usual.
& home after that.
Had a chat with Bitchy Ball=]




It was work for me on Friday.
Sandy requested for us to go back for work on Sat & Sun.
& practical Gary said if there's an increased in pay, he will work for both days.
So, they decided to pay us double for Sun if we worked for both days.
Initially no one wanted to work at all.
Well, everyone's practical(:
Who don't want money, you tell me?

& there was a cutomer who's name was 'Gopinath'.
The way he said it was like " Goh Peanut".
I was trying REALLY HARD not to laugh but I think he know that I was laughing cos I paused awhile trying to curb my laughter before speaking to him!

Lol.
Homed after work & waited for the grand arrival of MichellePhelps & YvonneLochte.
Slept while waiting for them.
After that we went to IMM for Fish & Co.


Desert menu for you? (:

SarahPereira!

YvonneLochte!

MichellePhelps!
Well, this was my order!
The Best Fish N Chips In Town!
& finally, presenting to you, SF Sullivan, as happy as a lark!:D
Off on Thurs.
But still, I had to wake up early.
8AM ok!
Went with my parents & youngersister to collect our new car!
The Honda Accord!
So it was byebye to the Hyundai Santa Fe.
Didn't take a picture of it though.!
Forgot to do it!


Here's our new new car! :D

After that we went to 6th Aunt's shop which I slacked there evening & home after that!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home