Sunday, August 31, 2008

ARE YOU HEALTHY?

ARE YOU HEALTHY?

Many of us are not aware whether our body is healthy or not.

No one will actually take the trouble to spend money consulting a doctor about this.

So here's one way to tell!

I've have no idea whether it's true or not as it was one of my friend who told me about it.



Now first, can you guess which part of your body you have to look at?


It's
none
other
than
.

.

.

.

.

.

YOUR NAILS!


You must be wondering right now, how do we exactly tell?


Well, if you look closely at your finger nail [ any single one ], you will find that at the bottom of it there will be a whitish colour thingy with the shape of an arc as the border.
I reckon all of you will be looking at your finger nails right now.

Alright, I shall give you 2 minutes to do so.

HAHAHA.



Right, so from here, scrutinise each and every one and see whether there is a whitish thingy as stated above.



Okay first let me show you an example of a not-so-healthy nail.
This is how it looks like.




You will notice that there is little or no whitish thingy at the bottom of the nail.


Next, an example of a healthy nail.

You will be able to see an obvious whitish thingy with the shape of an arc as the border.

However, you've got to have the whitish thingy on ALL your finger nails to be considered very healthy!
It's okay if you do not have it for all your finger nails cos mine doesn't have them all my finger nails as well! Haha.
To keep yourself healthy, exercise more, drink more water, eat more fruits & vegetables!
Yeah, the same old routine.

Once again, I repeat, I'm not very sure whether this is true but one of my friend told me this so I decided to blog about it!
Have fun!
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home