Thursday, August 21, 2008

URA

michellePHELPS : LOL! Why? She lure her baby out using flour? NOW YOU CAN CALL ME MRS SULLIVAN RIGHT?! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD



geraldine : Can't be mine either!



jiahong : Are you sure? It's the same IP address as yours!



[ NZ ] : LOL. BAD!







VISIT SWEETRUSH-FOUR TODAY!







I got a call from Sherin who offered me a job as a promoter [ give out perfume samples at roadshows etc ] for 1 month.

It's $10/hr!

If they further confirm that they're hiring me, I'll be working for 8-9 hours per day, 4-5 days a week.

So if let's say I work 8 hours per day and 4days a week, I'll get $320 a week.

Times 4 weeks it'll be at least $1280!

& that's the very least!

IM SO HAPPY!:D

But there're some requirements though.
Like, gotta be S size or between S-M size at least blah blah blah.







Today was basically a field trip to URA Building --> Ann Siang Road.

Images are possible thanks to MsGeraldine for lending me her extra battery.


Didn't really take alot of pictures at URA.

After that we all walked to Ann siang & everyone went different ways, trying to capture nice shots for our personal photo portfolio.

We were all sweaty & thirsty after taking photos under the sun.

Maxwell Food Centre for lunch.




Part of DID?

Geraldine, Peishan & Danni, our class rep!
Part of DID05(:



When we were on our way to the mrt station.

Know why I was wearing a cap?

Cos it was drizzling! :D



MsGeraldine looking her best. [ Don't kill me please(: ]



PY & I left for school.
We decided to drop by Clementi for Sweet Talk.
Afterwhich was to get rackets from Daniel's friend, Kelvin, and then back to school.
Changed & went to the courts above FC3.
Met WY there.
Played badminton!! :D
PY didn't really play much cos she felt inferior!=[
Daniel suddenly appeared with his friends while all of us were playing.
A short doubles match, PY & Daniel VS WY & I.
Oh & there were 2 girls who were quite good.
I bet there're from SP school team, but not year 1 though.






A random shot when PY, WY & I were at an interview on Wed.


This is the fried rice I cooked yesterday(:

Nerdy me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home