Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yet another place to hang out....


Woke up pretty early today.
Viewing of condo at somewhere near Cashew?
I don't know the name of the soon-to-be-ready-built condo.
Lunch at some food centre at Bt Panjang.
Went to Aunt's shop to slack awhile cos Mum needed to buy a big tin of biscuits.
After that was over to Hort Park, just opposite Gillman village.
Initially I thought we would be going to Henderson Waves cos on Sat,
Mum : Eh tomorrow papa's company got some things then going to a bridge there?
Me : Huh? Really? Henderson waves ar?
Mum : Yah yah.
Me : Eh, okay lor. I wanna go!
When we reached there, I realised that it wasn't Henderson Waves that we're heading to but was unsure where we were going.
So, it was merely following my parents & taking some images of beautiful things around.
Nice stairs? There's a mini pond at the bottom of it. Didn't manage to get a show cos my parents were "strolling" way too fast!

Yes yes, I think this is nice!:D
Some build your own mini-garden thing.
Here's the information, but it's not clear though.



While walking while walking!
Look what I stumbled upon!
Interesting eh? [ Though the image is downside-upside-down =x ]


We could design our own paperweight there, and so we did.
Spend quite some time there before heading to the tent cos everyone had to be gathered there.
So, there food & games there were all for free.

There were popcorn, candy floss, coke & mineral water, cakes & pastries, ice-cream, sandwiches, WWi or isit Wii? , "tattoo-painting" on your hand, beat the score- chapteh [ is this how you spell it? ] , hula hoop, & you could even have your name carved using wires with a chain for you to hang it on!
So my dad was one of the 4 people chosen to be a group leader.
He had to pick people to be in his team.
I didn't join his team though, cos I wasn't in my "right gear" to play games.
Just sat & watch.
He chose lots of chilldren.
They didn't win anything though.
I didn't bother to take pictures of the event but I'd say it's a really sucussful one, excluding their catered buffet dinner.



This is the pebble paperweight I made! :D


We left the place at approximately 7?
This is their way of testing vertical gardening.
The place is a really fun place to hang out!
Many many things to see & there're some playgrounds there as well!
Aiya, it's indescribable la!
5/5 golden stars la k!:DDDDDDDD

Saw this at the car park.
Kawaii right? Haha.
Went to a coffee shop at CCK to have dinner.
Xiao Gu's treat as it was her daughter's first birthday yesterday.

She is kawaii de lor!

Her hair look like Dora right?:D

Cutting-cake session at their place after that.
This was before 5th Uncle fetched Faith&Grace yesterday.
They spend the previous night at our house(:


Oh & this is the new lanyard I bought from Seimon-Cho.

So kawaii right?

I could choose between elmo & this chip&dale but chose the latter cos the colour combination is nicer!

It's not cheap de hor!

$4.20 for a lanyard is considered expensive k!



Submission's extended but I still have to return to school tmr!

TAH!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home