Monday, July 28, 2008

kenny : Open you eyes & read carefully la! Haha. But " Ni zhi dao de" quite obvious what.
[ NZ ] : Huh? You add me la.

As I was randomly browsing through the papers on a Saturday morning, this is what I stumbled upon.
The Top 5 designs. International okay.
So here's my most favourite among the 5.

It's the New York Times Building in New York designed by Renzo Piano Building Workshop.
What I admire most is the glazed outer skin allowing maximum transparency into the building.
Next up is the Missing Matrix Building in Seoul designed by Mass Studies.
I think it looks much better here.
Below is the Television Cultural Centre designed by OMA, Office for Metropolitan Architecture.
Something different due to the shape.


This is the Hearst Tower in New York, designed by Fosters and Partners.

And finally, a Singaporean firm design.
Newtown Suites in SG, by WOHA.


Ohyes,
& I got a phone alr!
A new one k!
Hahaha.
So you guys will be able to contact me but I can't!=(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home