Sunday, July 20, 2008

yvonne : Haha. No lah, its real HOR!(:
Sky : Hmm. Monday, 21st July 08, 10pm at T521. HAHAHA:DDDDDD
[ NZ ] : Yeah. Haha.


200708
Slept for about 12 hours?
Woke up & prepared.
Brunch at IMM Crystal Jade with 6 Aunt & family!
Damn nice la!
Meet MichelleAng, my cousin!
Now meet MichelleLo, my lovely fellow retard!
It was a last minute decision to meet up but still, :DDDDDDD


So I took pictures with 2 Michelle [s] today! HEEHEE.
190708
6th Aunt & 5th Uncle's family came for dinner.
Had some fun in the night with my cousins.
There's always new inventions with my cousin, Michelle, around!
She's so thin that she could fit in my P3 sister's dress!
CINDERELLA LEHHH!
& this is what thin people can do!
You can try doing it. I bet you'll have difficulties!
& to think that she does this with ease K!


Spend the night at 6th Aunt's house.

Doing my assignments though.



Next.
A few days ago. I received a text msg from a casual friend.
It says to forward the text msg to 10 friends & they have to describe you in 1 word.
Lame answers I got though.

geraldine : ONE WORD
Kenny Lam : Shuai
Isabel : STUPID.
Keng Boon : Flabby
Ting Fang : Slow
Shawn : Whacky!
Kenny Chew : The only good ans! Pretty? [ That's cos he know that I got lots of shitty answer! ]
Penny : Bitch.
MichelleLo : Mad.

How pathetic can it get?!
HAHA.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home