Friday, July 18, 2008

sebas : Okay. Linked you too(:
geraldine : Haha. Thanks alot lor!
VIVIEN : HELLOOOO!=]
michelle : HAHAHA! i miss you too!! Yeah must meet up!!!!=P
Prh19 : Haha. Don't want, I wanna use blogger!:D





I was late for school again!
Hahaha.
Anyway, I bought mac breakfast for myself before heading to studio.
New assignments again today.
& my tessellation's not completed yet!
After studio was OC.
We had a test on speech text.
Kenny suggested playing pool after lesson.
No, not the Kenny you newtowners are thinking of.
Lol.
So basically, there were PY GN TF Kenny Zheng Wei
Keng Boon & Ashraf joined us on & off.
Meaning, for a moment they will be at the pool club training venue, and maybe the next moment they will be at the ground level with us.
Ah, that's not important.
Here's some pictures taken by Pei Shan during CADP yesterday.



Taken on Wed.

The pictures below are what we ate last Saturday.
Geraldine's order. Dory Escape.

My order. Oglio oglio Tiger Prawn.
PY's order. Fish N Chips.
Zhu An's order. I don't know what it's called but it's a steak.
Joel's order. I dont know what is this too. Lol.
To end my post, here's a pinch of my fellow retard for you:DDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home