Friday, July 25, 2008

PLEASE CLICK THE ADV IF THERE IS ANY! THANKS!:D

Prh19 : Hahaha. Yes, very random!
rah : Yeah, babe. Can mean pig also ma!=P I haven't stepped into the business block since that day leh!
[ NZ ] : Lol. Really? I haven't got a single idea!


Today was all about celebrating the birthdays of these two idiots darlings. HAHA.
Cancelled the initial plan cos I couldn't make it, Kenny didn't want to go and MrsGeraldine thought it was too far to do such an embarrassing thing. I shall not tell you what was the initial plan. Hee hee=P
So anyway, I told a white lie to kind-hearted PY that I wanted to head home straight after DS cos turning up for OC will be wasting my time. & she believed. Yes she did. Don't believe ask her! Haha. At the same time, Kenny was co-operating as well to bring Peishan to T14 where PY & PS will meet 'coincidetally'. Ah, but they failed this part cos in the studio Kenny keep telling Kailing and the others "你知道的" so it was a lil unusual & obvious.
Afterwhich I headed to Bang Deli to get a cake. Was contemplating between a 1/2 kg and a 1kg ++ cake but chose the latter instead. Then I walked to T14 to have things set up nicely. Ms Aw didn't allow me to have the cake lit in the lab cos there's a don't know what signal thingy which can sense smoke & fire. Therefore, I went out of the lab to light the candles, with the help of my classmates like Sarah, Wu Rong & Danni. However, our dear Ah Zhup was unaware of the change in plan so she went to queue up to get kfc with PY & GN, resulting in the mess of the timing and everything. Okay nvm.
So the candles melted & so did the plastic candle holder thing. It looked grotesque and was smelly. Eventually, the birthday girls were using the plastic knife to dig out all the wax and plastic instead of cutting the cake. But they didn't looked suprised at all la! =(

Right, my post's a lil too lengthy now. Pictures below.

Digging the wax & plastic!

Group photo 1

Group photo 2. The stupid guys turned a deaf ear when we asked them to join us!

Mrs Geraldine teaching! She seems to enjoy it eh? Maybe she can be a teacher next time. Hmmmmm. But not an english teacher! HAHA:D

PS & GN.

PS & I!


Yours truly.......



Forgot to take picture with PY! =(

Anyway we got back our speech text test.
Stupid content pulled my marks down tremendously!
Last of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEIYING & PEISHAN!
Your like orange anot? Haha.
Next time name your child Pei something if you give birth to him/her on the 26th of July! Hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home