Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I have decided to delete whats was written previously cos my part-time lecturer, Edmund, saw my blog today & told me that those who use those words are just some people who don't have the ability to express themselves. I thought that it's quite true.
However, I shall prove that my vocabulary isn't that bad.
So,
To the girl who found my phone but refuse to return,
I hope....
1 - Your mouth will be infested with ants
2- Your skin will grow rashes till it rot, or maybe you are diagnosed with leprosy.
3 - Your friends will stop hanging out with you cos you are such a dishonest babe.
4 - Your phone gets stolen too.
5 - You get choked with everything you put into your mouth.
Okay, add more soon. Haha.
On a lighter note,
please do email me your numbers so that i can store it once i get a phone.
Well that's if any of you sweeties want to give me your number / give it to me again(:
In the meantime,
do lend me all your luck for now.
Cos my dad's gonna kill me tonight.
Yes, I mean kill.
& he just scolded me like mad last night for not informing him that the internet was down though I wasn't the last one using it.
I believe in karma(:
Ah enough of ranting, grumbling, complaining.
Pity me=(
Pardon me for being thus crude today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home