Monday, July 21, 2008

cao : Firstly, when you tag don't have to state " -shufei" . Hahaha. Secondly, it takes you 987657836745756 years to tag once. Thirdly, it's " How are you?" not " How were you?". Lastly, thanks, I love the songs too:D

zenon : Hahaha.

PY : I'm still sad. How? Hong me? :D

[ NZ ] : Haha, yes she is.


My cousin showed me this video over at her crib.





This is actually a video of a true blue story portraying, mainly, love, in my opinion.


If you noticed, the old man in the video is actually George, who is trained to care for lions.

You see, even the " King Of The Jungle", the lion, does show gratitude.

Sometimes I wonder, humans call animals beasts, but in actual fact, are animals beasts or humans?

I have no idea.

This post is not to criticize anyone but just some heartfelt thoughts.

A very meaningful and touching video



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home