Sunday, August 17, 2008

1. Put your music player on shuffle mode.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. no cheating
4. With your answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

How are you feeling today?
Ray J - One wish [ Yes I need just one wish right now ]

Will you get far in life?
Dixie Chicks - Not ready to make nice

How do your friends see you?
Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman - Somethin' stupid [ This is so funny but I'm so sad lah! Hahaha! ]

Will you get married?
曹格 - 两只恋人 [ To my 恋人? Lol ]

What is your best friend's theme song?
Aerosmith - I don't want to miss a thing

What is the story of your life?
孙燕姿 - 开始懂了[ Yeah, I'm beginning to realise lots of things ]

What was high school like?
罗志祥 - 好朋友

How can you get ahead in life?
Tension - 我们的故事 [ Does this mean my life is all about love?:O ]

What's the best thing about your friends?
Muse - Unintended

What's in store for this weekend?
罗志祥 - 好朋友 [ idk why ihave 2 of the same songs. Haha ]

Describe your grandparents.
Shayne Ward - Something Worth Living For[ Yes yes! ]

How's your life going?
Shayne Ward - What about me [ My life is all about me. Haha. ]

What song will they play at your funeral?
Shayne Ward - No promises [ No promises that I will live till the next day? Lol. ]

How does the world see you?
Jesse MacCartney - Just so you know

Will you have a happy life?
周杰伦 - 借口 [ It's a 借口 that I have a happy life ]

Do people secretly lust after you?
S.H.E - 中国话 [ ? ]

How can you make yourself happy?
Jeff Healy - Angel Eyes [ Looking into Angel Eyes? Haha ]

What should you do with your life?
Jim Brickman - Valentine [ Find a valentine? Lol ]

Will you ever have children?
Michael Learns To Rock - Paint My Love

What song would you strip to?
周杰伦 - 东风破 [ When the North wind breaks? Then don't fart when you're to my North. Haha! ]

What does your mum think of you?
周杰伦 - 爱我别走

What song would be played at your wedding?
The Phantom Of The Opera - The Music Of The Night

People I wanna tag : No one cos anyway you can't highlight!:DDDDDDDD
Bitch I'm done with your quiz!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home