Sunday, August 17, 2008

jiahong : Haha! I don't think he's handsome leh! He's just charming cos of the way and speed at which he swims, no?:D
unknown : Lol. Thanks, it has always been!:D
Ryan : Haha. Thanks LOR!:D
Prh19 : Hahaha. Don't be sad!(: Dyou need me to forward that to you? Cos I received that in email
penny : Hahaha. OKIEXZXZ!(:
geraldine : Hi back idiot! Eat shit if you're hungry!:D
[ NZ ] : Haha. Yeah. There were many more interesting stuffs there thats why(:


Good night day, people!

First up, here's a picture of MsGeraldine & I.
Yours truly in specs!(:
But this was taken last term I think?

The Nasi Lemak I had for dinner on Fri.
The cafe/restaurant is actually called Old Town, located at Bt Timah Road.
The 2 images below are photographs of well, human figures of 2 different sizes, in my model.
The main reason to why I haven't been blogging this week.


Went for an interview yesterday with PY & GN.
Very good incentives.
Anyone would be amazed.
But I'm still considering whether to take it up.
Lots of factors involved that's why.

Have been watching the olympic games now & then.
There was no way NOT to notice Eamon Sullivan!
He is so super duper H-O-T!
Although he won a bronze medal in idk what event. Haha.




I guess everyone will know this guy below, by now.
MICHAEL PHELPS!
He probably was a fish in his past life=P
His record is really amazing!
& to think that MichelleA says he is her husband! HAHA:D


Ryan Lochte is pretty good too!

MichelleA joked that he is YvonneA's boyfriend cos YvonneA likes to eat bread aka Loti!




Badminton player Single Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia, Lee Jaejin of Korea's Mens' Doubles & Xie Xingfang of China plays really well too!

I didn't watch the match between Lin Dan of China & Lee Chong Wei of M'sia though.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home