Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SLOG SLOG SLOGGG!!!!

SLOG SLOG SLOGGG!!!!!!



Andrew : Why would you want to wish for it? Haha.
isabel : *bounces ball* HAHA.
[ NZ ] : Haha. Thanks.


This is the name of the company I worked at yesterday and the day before.
It's actually an advertising company.
You may click here if you are interested to know more about it.
I worked as a temp receptionist for 2 days.
The pay is quite good, $9/hour.
Not much work to do.
Just answering calls, booking meeting rooms & attending to walk-in guests.
In fact, it can be considered that they bought my time cos most of the time I was waiting for calls.

There were some funny stuffs which I must blog about!
My colleague answered a call, her name's Marissa, okay let's call her M & the caller, C.


M : Good afternoon BBDO.
C : Hi, I would like to know whethere there's internship. [ something like that ]
M : Are you calling from school or an agency or?
C : I'm calling from home.


Isn't this guy so dumb? LOL lor! Anyway she told him to send us his resume.


Here's another stupid caller.


Me : Good afternoon BBDO.
C : Can I speak to Quek *something something*
Me : *Searching the namelist* Does the person have an English name?
C : It's in English what. *Laughs*
Me : No, I mean a Christian name. * -.-"'*


So stupid right? Lol.


Here's a view outside my office.

Oh & this is the carrot cake I had on Sat morning.
It's very very delicious k!
Located at Bt Timah Market!! :D

An image of me and the cow, WY. Lol.
I worked as the minder for this cow on Sat.
$8/location cos we have different locations to go to.
I don't really like it though, but they asked me to work again this Sat & next week =.=''

Had Jap food after work that day.

& at night, 6th Aunt came to cook crabs, prawn etc.
If you notice, there is a crab in blue.
I'm serious!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home