Friday, August 29, 2008




290808
Received a call from Sherin on Thurs.
Starhub decided to hire me! Ooh la la.
So I went down to Raffles Place to sign the contract! :DDDDDDDDDD
So I will be working from Mon onwards!! (:
Train-ed to Cityhall.
Met Mum, MichellePHELPS & SarahPereira.
Bumped into Chiayin, my primary school mate.
After that Mum suggested buying
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ROYCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
HEAVENLY! MMMMM OISHII!! =P



270808
Went for Starhub job interview at Haw Par Centre.
Took a cab over, fetched Jeanette&bf on the way.
It was a group interview.
So anyway, took a train to Westmall to meet Isabel&Yulenda.
Had pastamania.
Yulenda ordered Carbonara which she took a million years to finish half of it only!

Ball & I ordered the same.
Prawn Aglio Olio!! xP
But I thought that the cheated my money cos there were only a few pieces of prawn on my plate!

& we went separate ways thereafter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home