Wednesday, September 3, 2008

NAZEEYA : YEAHYEAH I KNOW!!! I'd change it this very minute! Haha. Jane. Haha. Don't call me that!! :D
michelle : HAHA! Yeahyeah! I'm working so only YOU can tell me when?! ?!? :D
jia hong : Nono! It's on your nail leh! You mean even your thumb doesn't have?


Today was the most interesting & fun day among the 3 on job training days!
As usual, we had lots of time doing practically nothing!
Yes, we were like getting paid to slack there. Haha.
But there were lots of notes to be memorised though.

Nathiya & I! At first I thought her name was Lithiya & I kept asking her stupid questions like "Dyou like Lily?" & Jeanette was like " You like Lilo?" etc.
HAHA, lame I know.

Nazeeya! I got to know how to spell her name like only today.
She's very funny & insists that we take a picture at the side of the Auditorium so that the picture will turn out better! :D




Jeanette Jeanette Jeanette! Cherish her! HAHA. *inside joke*
They took this just before I was about to shit so I popped in! HEH =P
But I think I look like sadako here!

These were while I was shitting! So mean lor!



Midas looks so happy here, HOR? HAHA!

So I bugged all of them to take a picture again!
& they kindly said " don't want la".
I had to show a pathetic face before they agreed!
So kind, HOR?



This was when Ismal, the photographer, asked us to take pictures of us doing stupid faces!
Evelyn!! :D






This was taken by Jeanette.
We were playing Bluff, Police & thief etc while waiting for our dear "Mother" to come back!
dog years, donkey years.
Haha.

HEE HEE! I learned from Midas. Will this teach her not to camwhore using my phone? =P
Sharing our life stories!
Hahaha.
This is Evelyn acting shy? =P


Talk talk talk!
The guy on the extreme left, Ismal, keeps calling me " Xiao Mei Mei" cos I'm the youngest among us
!
Group photos of the guys?
Not all the guys though, cos we didn't really speak much to the rest of the people ?

The guys with our "Mother".
She calls all her temp trainees " children", which makes all of us her children!


Girls with mother.
Again, not all the girls though.


Guys & girls(:

The bg in the previous picture wasn't so nice so evgeryone shifted. Haha.



We all left after taking pictures.

Alwin drove a car to work la!
Too bad there wasn't enough space.
& Ismal refused to pillon Jeanette cos he was afraid it'll be troublesome if anything happens.
But as his motorbike wheezed past, I suddenly felt like learning to ride a motorbike.
Haha.
I doubt I'll learn though.
& I forgot to take a picture with Vivienne!!
PS: I've got so many people to meet up with this holiday!
BITCH2, Stan, Michelle, Vivien & Yvonne!!
AWWW! I gotta find time, by hook or by crook man! :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home