Friday, September 12, 2008

Work!


slee : Starhub.
Prh19 : You very free HOR? Lol.
Macus : Who are you? Marcus? Lol.
koon huat : Haha. Yah. All of us should meet up some day! (:


I shan't elaborate on calls today.
Half the time I was slacking.
I hope it'll be the same for the rest of the days I'm working.
We went to look for Nazeeya during lunch break!
YAH LA, WE MISS YOU LA.
& I know you miss your cutecute only right?
HAHA! =P
Nazeeya help us take a photo cos all of us wore sneakers, coincidently!
LimMeiQian was pointing at her sneakers. Haha.
& I think I'll look like a geek if I match a pair of specs with my outfit today 8-)
andandand why do I look like I have pig trotters here?=(

So, after work I went home.
Didn't go to the hospital to visit grandma cos I'm working 8AM shift the next day.
And I visited her yesterday, causing me to be so lethargic for almost the whole day.
Wanted to pack dinner from IMM and was thinking of what to buy.
Mac? Fattening.
LongJohn? Fattening.
Then I decided to buy instant noodles from Giant.
Saw some people whom I was afraid to see because idk how to react.
Luckily ________ wasn't there.
Was too scared that they would see me so I walked briskly out of Giant and then called my mum to check with my maid whether there's instant noodles at home.
Thank God there was.
So I went back home to cook my own dinner.
I can save money at the same time. KEKEXZXZXZ :D
Yah la, I know, no comments please. HAHA.

There.
Another day gone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home