Thursday, December 25, 2008

penny : MERRY XMAS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! <33

Sky : Thanks for your compliment worxzx! Like that you will have 2 friends who magnet food ?

pohyi : Okay(:


MELLY KLISTMAS EVERYONE!
For those who haven't given me an xmas present, please do so by clicking on the advs every time you visit my blog, K?
TY in advance. HAH.xP
I know christmas is officially over but who cares? :D
GN PY and I were over at SKY's on Christmas eve.
Danni was there too, and Kelvin came for awhile.
I shall not elaborate on SKY's hospitality. Kwakwa.
Luckily PY brought her UNO Stacko or we would have died there.

See, this is the tallest we piled (:
SexCi Poseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
And a kawaii face greeted me upon reaching home.
It's JERVIS, my nephew!
Ugh, I sound so old. Zzz.

My christmas presents this year.
Presents from aunt and sis not included.
Not alot, but just enough(:

The ambassador of my christmas presents. Hohoho.

From GN. Yeah, QUITE sweet. HAHAHA:D

This is from my mum. Nina Nucci perfume.
But I don't like it, gonna change it. Haha.

From PY. The Pooh & friends cup. PY why didn't you buy piglet cup?
Hahaha. Jk la. TY(:
This is the exchanged present from SKY. Hehehe(:
Mei2 & Jervis!
Mum's colleague gave her a big box of assorted chocolates from ROYCE.
Yummyxzxz.
This is my favourite among those in the box.
But I still like the Champagne ones. Pure chocolate. Belly niceeeeeeee!
& this was taken using my dad's new hp the other day.


K, time to slp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home