Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sky : You should tell yourself that cos I'm not as efficient. Haha. Eh stop that joker horxzxz. Lol.
The Ah-Du look alike contestant in the Sheng Siong show rocks man.
The voice was disgusting and he couldnt even keep up with the music.
CMI.
Enought about that.
K now I have short hair.
Not very very short, but not considered long as well.
PY, almost the same length as yours!! :D
I don't know whether it looks nice on me anot but probably my face doesn't look as small now?
No more piao piao ran ran de chang fa for me!
I don't know whether to be =] or =[ also. Lol. So dumb.
Ohyes, the shop's actually called Kenaris!
My friend pronounced it wrongly so I just fixed the letters together according to how he pronounced it.

Anyway I went for viewing at the new house today. Cool shit. Like totally man! :DDDDDDDD

& here's a snapshot of my favourite white carrot cake stall at Bukit Timah market.
Never tried the black one before though.
Gave it a miss when I was there on Fri morning cos I didn't want my voice to be taken away.
I bought this cute lil christmas hat at Town yesterday.
There's a clip below to allow you to clip it on to your hair. You know, the kind that looks like a spiders' feet.
5 bucks for this minute lil thingy cos there was some donation thingy going on. Kawaii nehxzxzxz.

Christmas is coming, and then comes the new year.
Haven't even thought of my new years' resolution.
Maybe I should learn how to take things lightly and start to be kiam like JH. HAHAHA.
Cos just the other day in the cab, the driver was talking about how he earns 200 bucks a week and yet, he is content.
He shared about how he use the money earned to bring his family out for tze chzr, which, to him, is considered very good food already.
He continued about how he made a wrong turn while fetching a passenger and got chided "Eh Uncle why you turn this way" , he apologised, and restart the meter.
Eventually, the price was $6.7o and the passenger handed him 7 bucks and said "Uncle, you take this $7".
It's like, if the passenger had not blown his top, at least he will feel that the ride is just a transaction between the 2 parties and no hard feelings are involved.


Momma striked 4-D today=]
K, random, very random.
Very random post.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home