Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jasper : Not those on your blog though! Haha.

Sky : Lol. Sometimes fast but not nice, no difference right? Haha. Eh! What joker?! :@

GERALDINE : Hahaha. Sama sama lah.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 16th CHIN SWEE LIN!

Haha. 16yo. Haha.

Enjoy your special day, you ball, lollipop, buck-teeth,

chopsticks, O mouth monsterrrrrrrrrrrrr!

& being able to watch NC16 movies is NOTHING man!

Hahahaha.


11/12/08
Went to Vivo first to get that bitchy ball's present before meeting her at IKEA.
The birthday girl chose this great place. Hurhur.
Jolene was there as well & she retold her story to me.
I think she repeated the story like 10 million times lor! Lol.
She left shortly after, leaving ball and I there.
Famished, we went to get our food first cos JH would be quite late.
Then this woman like to gei gao money matters and returned me money for the food when she had like all coins left.
So just as she went to take straws, I opened her wallet, wanting to put the money back in and TADA! She didn't zip the coin pocket and all her stupid coins and her stupid Singtel sim card fell into my plate of meatballs =.="'
So we took the coins out and I still had to eat the meatballs cos it was too embarrasing to ask for another set, considering that the auntie I knew gave me more sauce. xP

While eating, the spastic her decided that retarded unglam pictures should be taken.

This wouldn't scare anyone on Halloween. Haha.
Then she took a picture for me.
5 megapixels hp camera worhxzxz.
At the bus stoppppppppppppp.
JH took this for us.
But the cousins didn't take a picture together though.
While in the bus.
I told her to take a picture with her new chio bag.
So show-off right! Haha.
Yeah uglyyyyyyyyy.

See my pretty toe nails!
At least now it doesn't look so spoilt. Hiak hiak hiak.
Actually I wanted to get her an even chio-er bag from Levis but it was way off our budget.
Like $300++ and there were only 2 of us sharing itso I had to make do with the one from Aldo.

PS : Ball, when I'm richer I'll get you a bigger bday present ok.

PS: Jolene, if you're reading this, don't waste your time over such superficial matters because when you lose something, you will gain something else. Who knows, it might be something that's a million times better. Remember, no one can make you sad, except yourself. If you choose to be happy, you will (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home