Friday, November 14, 2008

I've changed the game to Mario! Enjoy! :D

marcus : Haha. Gan ren or gan dong, it's still the same la. Don't mention it! I'm kind! HAH :D

Penny : HOHOHO! Ok but it's over. Don't wingxzxzxz me. Haha.

Jasper : No, i'm a model student okay! HAHA.

CRS CA1 today.
Partner was SKY.
We were like so ruthless. Hor? Lol/
I hope the grades will be ideal.
Before that we were slacking in studio.
It was so hilarious cos everything was 3 times & Joe is lame. Hahaha.
No, you won't get it just be reading my blog. You gotta be there, literally.
Fys likes to act-cute too. zZzz.
K, so random.
Anw, I was rushing through the passage during the 3-hour break.
Met JH aft that.
Down to Bugis.
Felt like some exercise day cos we kept taking longer routes unintentionally.
Saw Marcus & Alex(:


Pictures during CADP below.
Please don't laugh at us. TQ! (:















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home