Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pohyi : Yeah sure.

isabel : You're welcome, you ball. :O

jasmine : Hahaha. You date me la! Nah, you're the one who ditch me for Mervis! Or you want Gabriel? Lol! Plan a day when all of us are really free!

Sky : Haha. I don't want to dye ma. Lol. Your dad lucky lor.

jiahong : Lol. Not kiam then not kiam lor.

Following the 9pm Little Nyonya show, Dad suggested dining at Ellenborough Market Cafe at Merchant Court for the buffet which included Peranakan dishes.
It was a last minute decision to fix it on a Saturday for lunch.

There were dishes such as Babi Ponteh, Ayam dont know what and Nyonya kuehs but I forgot to snap a picture. Lol.
Sharks' fin w. crabmeat soup as well.
And a whole lot of deserts to choose from.
Still, I think this is nowhere near to the dinner buffet at Raffles Hotel.
While we were on our way home, we took some super unglam photoxzxz.
Yes I look like your typical haggard auntie from the market. Kekexzxzxz.

























Dinner was at IVINS at Bt Timah, Peranakan Restaurant.
So literally for the whole day I had Peranakan dishes.
But the dishes whipped up at IVINS tasted much better than the buffet style Peranankan dishes at Ellenborough.

& I saw Fiona Xie there(:
Just a random shot of the Nyonya Chap Chye.
Now let me introduce you to a restaurant that serves very good Ayam Penyet.
It's actually located at Lucky Plaza Lvl 1, just beside an Indian restaurant, near a shop by the name of Moo Moo Cow, or something like that.
It was my 2nd time there on Fri and it's still as delicious.
Guaranteed Satisfaction.
Here's the cheapest salon I've ever come across.
It's called Snip Avenue, just in case you can't see the signboard.
Haircuts for all lengths are at $3.80 NETT.
Where in the world can you get a haircut at such a low rate?!
But I've never gotten a haircut from here and I doubt I will.
Too afraid to have ugly hairstyles. Haha.
But they guarantee that their stylists are certified professions though.
It's located at Bt Batok Ave 6, where there's a MacD somewhere near.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home