Wednesday, December 31, 2008

jiahong : Lol. Thanks. Still, he doesn't think that way what.

Sky : Hahaha. Yeah my sis brought it back home. Lol. That really sound like I'm a glutton leh!

rah : Of course not, laze! Humongous piece of lard. Kwa kwa xP

Everyone's talking about how their year went and what their new year resolutions are, description from as vague as a single paragraph to a detailed 693774 word composition.



I just want to thank every single soul I've crossed paths with.



And my resolutions are

1 : To be thinner

2 : More hardwoking!

3 : Taller, if possible ):

4 : Spend wisely

5 : Be rational



Can't think of anything else but I hope my year will be the best of the best.
I hope dreams will come true.
All the best to everyone for the coming year(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home