Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Early in the morning a bombshell was dropped on me, even before I finished preparing.
It was enough to kill me.
The news could ruin my mood for the rest of my life.
Still, I headed to meet the rest with a heavy heart.
I was literally staring into spaces while on the train.
I tried to brace up and appear nonchalent as if nothing had happened at all.
And yes, I really did seem fine.
The later part of the day wasn't any better.
I just wanted to make myself happier.
All I wanted was to take that lil bit of time to grab the opportunity.
I know what I did was wrong.
But that lil bit of time spent was worth it.
I'm not trying to say that offending you is worth it.
I'm sorry, I should have prioritised.
& right now, nothing seems to go back into place.
I really hope the worst wouldn't come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home