Sunday, June 22, 2008

Men should learn to hide their Lil Brothers.

Ohyes.

While we were at IMM, my mum called and told us to go back to help her carry some stuffs first.

And so we did.

On the way back, there was this flight of stairs which we had to climb up.

A man, who was heading towards IMM also, walked down that flight of stairs so we actually passed each other.

& guess what happened!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He was wearing this pair of shorts & did not keep his lil brother well!!

or maybe he didn't even wear underwear.

This was what it looked like....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Yes! LITERALLY!! I was so freaked out!! I seriously couldn't believe seeing this in public!!
To make things worse, none of my cousins or my sister saw it though one was walking beside me and the other two behind!!
&&&
this is the second time I saw these kinda things!!
The first time was at Bugis Junction toilet, near Old Chang Kee.
That time, a man was flashing right in front of the male toilet!!
!@#$%^&*()
To all males, please learn to hide your lil brothers! Cos the scene is simply grotesque!!
I mean, won't they feel embarrassed at all??!!
What's all the fun in doing such disgusting & dumb stuffs?
Does it feel so good to show people how your little brother looks like?
& doing such stuffs in public, it's an offence for goodness sake!!
You won't get respected for that!!
I'm not trying to condemn males but...
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home