Saturday, June 21, 2008

FLEA MARKET & TANGLIN MALL - 210608

Charlie : Hello=] Are you a fellow nuffnanger?

Hello people. My whole Saturday begin as such...

Woke up to eat the carrot cake my mum bought from the Bt Tima Market, but the wrong stall.

Prepared etc & waited for 5th Uncle & Aunt to fetch us to Tanglin Mall as both my Dad's legs are swollen due to Gout. " Drink somemore beer lah'.

We reached the placed at almost 2 & the crowd was like WHAO. We were literally like kanchiong spiders, as if the crowd's gonna die off in no time.

BUT NO, as we were lugging bags & bags of clothes while panting to our stall, there were people saying " Where's your stall?", we pointed & they followed behind us.

They were grabbing clothes as if there's no tomorrow.

Yes, second-hand clothes.

& prices were simply rotten. It's really don't buy you'll go home & regret. Like, $1 -$3 per piece, bottoms at most $5? A steal man!

Even I, got some clothes from the stack, which some were my sister's & mother's. Of course free one la. Hahaha.

Don't think we didn't earn. In fact, we earned quite a lump sum. Well actually if you have those clothes which you really won't wear anymore, nothing wrong with selling them at such low prices cos at least you get something back. It'll amount to quite a bit.

So here's some pictures. They were not taken when there's crowd cos I was too busy/

Photobucket




Photobucket










That's a nice building, though you can't really see it from this picture. Sorry, my phone's camera resolution is just 3.2 megapixels:D
NicestGuy, wait till I show you more of my photos! HAHA. But come to think of it, you can have the title of camwhore king!! :D

Do you feel like slapping my face? HAHAHAHA.

Lovely cousins are here tonight <33

(:


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home