Monday, June 23, 2008

geraldine : You're not the nicest ma! If you're Peiying then I link you as the nicest friend lor! Cos my nicest friends don't smack my flabby! Haha!
simply-shawn : WT! You're one horny bastard too! HAHA.
mich : LOL! You're the only one laughing lor! I told my friends about the lin chen liang dian zhong " Tao Bi" joke but they didn't laugh at all!! Haha. So cold so colds! Grrr... =P
qx : Thanks for your comment ah! Not everyone have got what it takes to carry it well leh! HAHA:D
[ NZ ] : Yeah man! Guys should do some soul-searching please! HAHAHA(:
Penny : *OUCH* =(


Stupid Geraldine smacked my flabby today!
Super pain!
It took us 5 mins to take this photo cos I said I'm gonna post it on my blog & she was afraid!
Ruthless girl. Beware! HA HA HA.
Ruthless girl with her Debbie. If you'd like to know all her secrets, ask Debbie cos she talks to it! Haha.
I wanted to help her take a cool shot while she was drawing & this happened. Lol.
Peiying candid(:
They all turned their heads when they saw me do this!
& my face looks so wide and fat here! =(
Geraldine : " Eh, this one nice! Send me".





In the lift.
These were taken 2 days ago.
Cool yo. HAHA.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home