Friday, December 18, 2009

This week I met Weelin:D
We had Astons.
Meet up soon, bitchy woman!

Green plane workshop for a week.
Took up so much of my time.
It took us approximately 5 days to have the airplane parts cut, drilled and assembled.
Definitely lots of hardwork, effort, time, perspiration etc.
Many people commented that it looks like a wheelchair.
Only thing is, it cannot be wheeled.
Look at their happy faces upon completion.

I really like this image. Popeyes day. Also the day Ms Chin lied to the tako pachi ball seller that it was my birthday so that she could pay for the balls. Lamebirdshit. Trust her to think of such nonsensical excuse..........

Another day we headed to Ann Siang for a short excursion then to Vivocity for Kim Gary. I like...........Nissin noodles................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home