Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hi. Frolick is nice. But I still think it taste the same as Yami Yoghurt.
Let me just sum up what I've been doing these days.

Before 071209 - Rushing assignments like a panicky kid. No outings etc. Even if there was, it was probably for the sake of assignments. & as usual, nana is ever so nice to correct my horrendous drawings. my ability in drawing is as close to that of a 3yo child.
After 071209 - Bumming around like a hobo. Hanging out with ball the bird shit and crara cos everyone else prefer ignoring me. Ball & I had frolick and tako pachi balls and XXL chicken and ljs tgt. While crara and i had watami, tako ppachi balls and bbt tgt.
Yes eating is good. Keeps me fat and oily.
Anyway, i hope GEMS presentation tmr wont take too long so i can meet my mum for a shopping spree. heehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home