Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sarah Chen was always complaining that I'm a boring person.
Just because Imma hardworking student and loves staying home to complete my damned assignments.
Therefore, yesterday I kindly offered to hit Vivo together.
She rejected my Boring offer till I was changed and she decided she should tag along and went to take a bath which cost me 30 mins of my precious time, which I spent laying on the couch, sleeping.
I bought some tops and a pair of havaianas.
Then we went for some snacks.
I had chicken thigh from Dong Dae Mun.
Not my kind of thing.
Shihlin XXL chicken tastes better.
Ball thinks so too yeah?
& she's pretty embarrassed right now, Right right? :D

Anyway, today I went with Sarah Chen to soak in the Jacuzzi pool and sauna after that.
Chong Qing Hotpot later ^_^
But, how am I supposed to slim down if I go on like that?!
The food keeps talking to me! =(
So hateful =( =( =(

Andandand, why do people tell me to speak english?
The other day my classmate told me to speak english cos he didn't understand what I was saying.
But I was speaking english.
And I dont look Cheena what.
I have an ang moh look right?
TSK!
Im an ABC leh.
So disheartening!=(


K here's all the address of KOI cafe in Singapore.

1 Park RoadPeople’s Park Complex#01-16
Blk 704 Ang Mo Kio Central#01-2545
Blk 83 Marine Parade Central#01-562
190A Toa Payoh Central#01-562

Geraldine, you might want to jot this down:D


Presentation & crit tmr. Scared, terrified, petrified, frightened=(


Guess that's all for now.
Gotta start thinking of what to crap during crit tomorrow.
Will update after the very efficient Sarah Chen sends me the pictures we took. Heeheehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home