Friday, July 24, 2009

I know.........

how you try to accidentally bump into me,

how you pretend to play by patting but in actual fact you're merely satisfying your corrupted desire.

how you deliberately stand so close in the train no matter how many steps I take to stay a distance away.

how you pretend you cant hear me in the bus and get extremely near.


Subsitute?

Who in the world would ask such a question and who in the world would want to be a subsitute?

Why dont you look for a subsitute instead?

Cant find one?

Or you think the choices you have left are not up to your standard?

Even where they study at has to be convenient for you?

Since you want to know how it FEELS like, then why pick?

Anyone will do.

Or you think you deserve someone of higher standard than you?

What makes you think you have got what it takes to be a subsitute?

I am beginning to think that you're just using him to trigger my interest but in fact, at the back, you're trying all means and ways to refrain us from taking a step closer?

Have you ever helped?

I would say no, not at all.

So much for all the efforts and time spent trying to think of ways for you.

I deserve this, really.
You can never be him. Never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home