Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2 weeks passed in the blinking of an eye.
2 days ago it was horror.
Anxiously anticipating for the damned results.
Really very fortunately, I was awarded a diploma certificate. yay^_^

Talked to a couple of people on what I should do next.
Taking the next few days to give it a thought. Need some serious thinking on this.

The past 2 weeks also saw me being a kind daughter cos I gave my mum some brand new stuffs that I don't and wouldn't want.


Caught Big Mommas.
Free movie for me cos da lovely friend have got some free tix!
And on another day,
watched World Invasion : Battle of LA.
A really thrilling movie I would say!
Thing is, I wasted probably 20 mins or so resting my eyes.
Woke up only after the battle begin.

Did a little bit of preparation for my cousin's 21st.
Cake tasting and some dessert lovin at K-ki.
They say the mango cake's really good but i ain't mango lover so I feel nothing having tasted it.
At the party....
Saw the nephews and nieces.
Really am wondering how my kids will look like.
What would I do if he/she wasn't half as good-looking as my Eurasian-Chinese nephew?
Ah, i guess they just have to look normal.
A pair of eyes + ears, a nose and a mouth.
Of course, decently shaped.

Satisfied my craving for IKEA's meatballs and chicken wings too.
& a short catch up session with an old friend.

Realised Ive added my nuffnang bar back and also a Formspring button so ask me anything in your free time! (:





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home