Thursday, May 14, 2009

I went to have a haircut today.
After soooooooooo long(:
Lunch today was with Sour Grape Owl. HAHA.
Don't think you'll be reading this eh?

Town with Penny da bytchz & JH da emoz yesterday.
We walked alot.
From Wisma to Heeren to Sakura to Far East and bus-ed to Sakura again for dinner.
I would say its one of the outings I enjoy the most amongst all.
Pictures are possible only because Im good at pestering ;P
Please dont mind my unglam faces. Thanks youuuuuuuuuu!
& it wasn't until I reached home that I realised da bytch deleted most pics I took with her!!!!!






























Never ever eat the laksa there!!!!



JH must eat $27.80 worth of food. HAHA ;P


Wah, Chanwanmushi so nice. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;P

Poser poser.........Everytime we hang out must have a poser pic.
Dont be angry hor.
I know you wont. Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home